Barn Door Edge Wrap
NEW! Wrap an existing door or build your own. Almost any type of wood can become a beautiful sliding door or shutter panel with Goldberg Brothers Barn Door Edge Wrap. Wrap an existing door or build your own! Almost any type of wood can become a beautiful sliding door or shutter panel with Goldberg Brothers Barn Door Edge Wrap. Choose an assortment of individual boards, a set of tongue-and-groove or shiplap slats, decoratively carved wood, or even a reclaimed barn wood panel. Then wrap it with our distinctive, powder-coated steel channels to add a finishing touch to your home.
Barn Door Edge Wrap can also be used to give a finished look to a barn door that has been cut down to a smaller size, eliminating the need to rerail or restile the door.
- Turns almost any wood or composite material into a finished sliding barn door
- Adds rigidity to your door to reduce warping
- Protects the edges of the door from wear and tear
- Hides rough edges of doors that have been cut down to smaller, custom size
- Available in 16 powder coat colors or raw steel
- Available for door or panel thicknesses from ¾ʺ up to 2¼ʺ
- Sold in 4 common panel sizes from 2ʹ0ʺ×4ʹ0ʺ up to 8ʹ0ʺ×8ʹ0ʺ
- Easy to cut down to your specific door size
- Factory-built custom sizes available by special order
- Curved door kits available by special order
Each kit includes:
- 4 edge wrap channels
- all necessary mounting screws
- 1 adjustable U guide (for either a door or a shutter)
- a set of shims* for use with Goldberg Brothers Standard, MP, or Shutter Series straight strap roller hangers (sold separately)
*Shims can also be used as drilling templates for mounting roller hangers to the door.