Barn Door Edge Wrap
Wrap an existing door or build your own! Almost any type of wood can become a beautiful sliding door or shutter panel with Goldberg Brothers Barn Door Edge Wrap.
Choose an assortment of individual boards, a set of tongue-and-groove or shiplap slats, decoratively carved wood, or even a reclaimed barn wood panel. Then wrap it with our distinctive, powder-coated steel channels to add a finishing touch to your home.
Barn Door Edge Wrap can also be used to give a finished look to a barn door that has been cut down to a smaller size, eliminating the need to have it rerailed or restiled.
- Turns almost any wood or composite material into a finished sliding barn door
- Adds rigidity to your door to reduce warping
- Protects the edges of the door from wear and tear
- Hides rough edges of doors that have been cut down to smaller, custom size
- Available in 16 powder coat colors or raw steel
- Available for door or panel thicknesses from ¾ʺ up to 2¼ʺ
- Sold in 4 common panel sizes from 2ʹ0ʺ×4ʹ0ʺ up to 8ʹ0ʺ×8ʹ0ʺ
- Easy to cut down to your specific door size
- Factory-built custom sizes available by special order
- Curved door kits available by special order
Each kit includes:
- 4 edge wrap channels
- all necessary mounting screws
- 1 adjustable U guide (for either a door or a shutter)
- a set of shims* for use with Goldberg Brothers Standard, MP, or Shutter Series straight strap roller hangers (sold separately)
*Shims can also be used as drilling templates for mounting roller hangers to the door.
Designer tip: The door can be made out of almost any rigid material. And wood can be covered with decorative tile, wallpaper, paint, or even original artwork.
In order to show detail, some images are not to scale.
• Due to variations in printers and display screens, all color representations above are approximate. Color sample cards are available. See your Goldberg Brothers retail dealer.
• Raw steel does not have a protective coating. Rusting will occur.
• PC Chrome is a powder coat finish with a glossy, chrome-like appearance. It is not chrome plating.
• Steel components used with Matte Black Texture and Bronze Texture may have minor surface blemishes acquired during the manufacturing process. These superficial variations will be hidden by the powder coating and do not affect product performance.