Roller Hanger Stabilizers
After repeated use, most vertical strap roller hangers will start to tilt due to the force of the hangers striking against the track stops.
Goldberg Brothers Roller Hanger Stabilizers mount to the top of the door, behind both hangers. They significantly reduce or even eliminate hanger tilt by supporting the hangers and taking much of the force of impact away from the hanger mounting bolts.
Roller Hanger Stabilizers keep your barn doors looking as good as when they were first installed.
• Works with most vertical strap roller hangers.
• Standard size 21/4ʺ×11/8ʺ×1/16ʺ.
• Shutter size 21/4ʺ×7/8ʺ×1/16ʺ.
• Sold in pairs, with 11/2ʺ mounting screws.
• Available in 16 powder coat colors or unfinished.
• Standard size also available in stainless steel.
• Quick and easy to install.
• Barely visible when viewed from below.