Soft Stop motion buffer kits
Soft Stop is a motion buffer system for our Standard Series, MP Series, and Stainless Steel Series hardware. Soft Stop allows barn doors to gently slow down and stop while opening and closing. Kits are sold in pairs to allow for smooth stopping on both ends of the track. The devices attach to the lag bolts behind the track, so they are virtually invisible. Soft Stop can be easily retrofitted to previously installed Goldberg Brothers barn door hardware.
We offer three models of Soft Stop kits in two different lengths. The Stainless Steel Series kits have stainless steel mounting plates. The Standard and MP Series kits have black mounting plates. Make sure you purchase the specific model and length to match your Goldberg Brothers track.
- Retrofits to existing Standard Series, Stainless Series, MP Series barn door hardware
- Also works with Standard Series bypass hardware with an added bypass trigger (sold separately)
- Installs in less than 10 minutes with only a few tools
- Mechanism is hidden behind the track
- Custom-manufactured steel casing
- Sold in sets of two for installation on both ends of the track
- Mounting plates fit Goldberg Brothers track with either 11 or 17 inches the centers of the lag bolt holes.
- Mounting plates in custom lengths (longer than 11 inches) can be special-ordered for Standard and Stainless Steel Series kits.